Sunday, June 1, 2014

June Currently

Hold. The.  Phone.  It's June?!  What the heck happened to May?!  I really feel like I just celebrated my birthday.  But really that was almost 6 weeks ago.  So dang crazy.

Here in DC we still have THREE FULL WEEKS of school.  It's true.  My summer break doesn't start until June 24th, and then because I'm going to a new school and have new teacher orientation I go back August 6th.  We're also hosting one of our nephews for a week over the summer, and we have some family travel to do.  I know that every summer feels crazy, but I really think this one is going to zoom by.  Well, without any further ado, here is my June Currently.


I think all these things are pretty straightforward, so I'm going to leave you all here and take myself outside in the sunshine.  =)  Have a great Sunday, friends!

xoxox

4 comments:

  1. Two more days for us, but we also go back August 6. Squeeze in all the fun you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your summer break will come by sooner than you think! I too have the feeling the summer break will just fly by.
    JustAnother PBJ Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you'll be really bust this summer - make sure you find some time to relax and get that tan!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been feeling sorry for myself because we have 2 1/2 weeks left. I'm glad we don't have to go quite so long. I hope you don't have to go back right away.
    Artistry of Education

    ReplyDelete