Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I'm alive!

Okay, y'all, this is basically just a super fast blow in to let you know that I'm alive and I'm not quitting. 

December was OUT. OF. CONTROL. I was having some morale issues and just overall was having sort of a funky attitude about teaching. That happens to everyone, right??  

And since we don't go home for Thanksgiving we always see both our families at Christmas time so we've been criss-crossing the Midwest since Christmas Eve. It's tiring, but it's also really fun. Especially since both of our siblings still have kids young enough to believe in Santa. Two of the sweetest little loves.  We'll be back in the heart of it all until Sunday. I'm excited to see friends, family, and go to a wedding--all before Sunday! And somewhere in there I'm going to have to actually plan the lessons that I'm going to teach next week. 

I promise I'll be back again in the next few days to share some back to school, post winter break ideas. I hope y'all had a great Christmas and that you have a safe and happy new year.
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment