Thursday, February 27, 2014

So late to the party

Hello, sweet friends!

This is a super late entry to say that a) I can't believe TpT has THREE MILLION TEACHERS!!! That's so crazy; I don't even really understand that number. Three million!? Really?! Even though I have a hard time comprehending the enormity of that number, I can tell you that I feel proud to be part of a community of such motivated teachers who are working hard to help their own students as well as other teachers on a daily basis.  And b) I am participating in the sale. Because my life has been so crazy outside of school lately I do not have any new products for the sale. :(  However, you can get most of my products under $4 during the sale, so that's a mini-win, right??  And if you're waiting for more products, stay tuned--I have several ideas rolling around in my head and as soon as we get the interwebs installed in our new domicile I'll be able to get cracking. :)

Thanks so much for sticking with me!
Xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment