Monday, August 26, 2013

Did that just happen??

Y'all, if I hadn't really just lived that first day I really wouldn't believe that it had just happened.  It was SUCH a whirlwind.  I was feeling so nervous about not having a special on our first day, and it ended up that even without a special we still didn't get to about 4 different activities!

I have about 20 of the cutest first grade nuggets you've ever seen.  So sweet and so eager to learn.  (And so buying into my crazy need to sing everything at the beginning of the school year.  LOVE!)  One of my cute little ELLs today just kept repeating things over and over again to himself in Spanish, then in English.  "Bathroom.  Bano.  Blue.  Azul."  So sweet.

I wish I had some first day pictures to share with you, but my phone was stolen last week and between trying to get ready for school, leaving town for 4 days, working with MPD, and Verizon I just haven't had time to get to the physical Verizon store yet.  (Cross your fingers no parents were trying to call me tonight.)  I'm hoping to cross that off the list tomorrow.

I hope you all had a great first day!  I have one more project to finish before I can hit the hay.  Hopefully, I'll be back with pictures later this week.

Take it easy.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment